Launching in May 2018, Origin Workspace offers 42,000 sq.ft of freshly renovated coworking space in a landmark building in Bristol. It is a flexible and professional co-working environment that encourages Bristol’s business talent to grow in the ever-growing creative city. Similarly, to Origin Workspace, Bristol is an innovative city that pushes boundaries and actively nurtures an influential culture of creative and digital innovation.
It is a place that supports those at the start of their business journey and enables them to develop it into something great, and as passionate supporters of ambitious entrepreneurs, start-ups and scale-ups, Origin Workspace is the official venue partner of Social Media Week Bristol.
Comradery, collaboration, wellbeing and professional development are at the heart of the Origin Workspace philosophy and concept. They understand the world of work and the way we work is changing. Self-employment, remote and flexible working and small businesses are on the rise, but working alone can be a challenge, so they believe that the power of community can achieve anything. They are also great from a networking point of view, holding busy events and a perfect opportunity to meet like-minded people.
Situated in the beautiful Berkeley Square, they are hosting 11 events throughout the week:
- SMW Bristol: LinkedIn Local with Greg Cooper – June 10th @ 8:30 am – 10:30 am
- SMW Bristol: Why social media matters to the B2B customer journey – June 11 @ 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- SMW Bristol: Marketing to the Perennials – social media and the 50+ consumer – June 11 @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- SMW Bristol: Sketchnoting for Social – not just for the artists! – June 12th @ 1:00pm – 2:00 pm
- SMW Bristol: It’s A Long Way To The Top If You Wanna Stop The Scroll – June 12 @ 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- SMW Bristol: Social Ethics – long overdue or the end of social freedom? – June 13 @ 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
- SMW Bristol: Closing Party – June 13 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- SMW Bristol: How to tell stories through video content with personality – June 14 @ 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- SMW Bristol: I Like Big Bots And I Cannot Lie – June 14 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Additionally, all ticket holders at Social Media Week Bristol are entitled to a free pass to work from Origin Workspace. This exciting opportunity can be claimed from the beginning of the week until the end of June, simply book your free day pass here: https://originworkspace.co.uk/takealook/