This is an opportunity to book a 1 to 1 session with internationally recognised LinkedIn and Business Development Coach, Greg Cooper
LinkedIn is the online venue of choice for businesses. In Bristol alone, there are 320,000 members. If you sell to business professionals then LinkedIn is unquestionably the most effective tool to find, connect and engage with that audience.
In this session you choose which aspect of LinkedIn to focus on, including:
- How to improve your profile and attract more enquiries
- How to zoom in on your best prospects with LinkedIn precision searches
- Explore how to use groups
- Decide which accounts is best for you, free or paid
- How to post effectively to get 10x more views
- How to set up and leverage a company page
- How to publish and promote articles LinkedIn
- How to position yourself as an expert
- …and more
Participants will be invited to fill in a short questionnaire beforehand to make sure the session provides maximum value.
These sessions sold out several weeks in advance last time, so please book early.
Greg works with a range small and mid-sized businesses to help them use LinkedIn to find, keep and win customers. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing and an official LinkedIn Help Forum Expert.